Here are 5 things I love from this week!
1. New ASICS!! Holy cow the new Gel-Nimbus 18s are amazing! It’s like running on clouds. Go get a pair, you won’t regret it!
2. Crossfit workouts: Yes, I drank the Kool Aid and decided to try it out for awhile. I found a very friendly and supportive group and I’m excited to see how I can progress over the new few months.
3. Death Stairs: I was VERY optimistic at how I was going to crush these steps and let’s just say I was humbled by how difficult it was for me! These stairs are STEEP and seem to go on forever. I loved it though and can’t wait to go back and try it out again. (this is in Libby Park in Richmond, VA. Have you ever tried them?)
4. New sports drink: I’ve always hated Gatorade. It’s full of sugar, additives, and chemicals that outweigh any benefit of the electrolyte benefits. Toss the Gatorade! This new drink has NO additives and low sugar! Click To TweetLife’s Abundance just released their new antioxidant drink and I am so excited to get it for me and the boys.
5. F*cks : Inspired by Carla’s post, I’m cutting back on the number of f*cks I am going to give anymore. “There exists a finite number of f*cks we each have to give.” I can’t worry about what others think of me anymore nor waste energy worrying about things I cannot change. Adios f*cks!
What are you thankful for this week?