One of my absolute FAVORITE exercises is a ‘step up’. I mentioned them to a friend the other day (hi Leslie!) and she told me she had never heard of them. WHAT??!
So I came across this video just to make sure everyone knows what they are! 🙂
Why should you be doing step ups?
- They work your backside–specifically your glutes and hamstrings.
- They build strength in your quads as well. (front of leg)
- Makes you focus on balance and coordination.
- Combines strength and cardio. Your heart rate will soar while doing these!
- Can be done anywhere with minimal equipment.
If you don’t have a step or a bench, you can always use a coffee table or stable chair.
Have fun gang!