The cookies have been eaten, the eggnog is all gone, and it is time for us to MOVE!!
Don’t wait until the new year to start your routine again, begin now.
Put on your shoes.
and move, move, MOOOOOOOVE!!
That is what I had to tell myself this weekend. It’s tough to get going again, but I am glad that I did.
I also was able to workout with a 20 lb weighted walking vest, thanks to the folks over at Valeo.
I was VERY surprised at how tough this made my workout! I wore it while walking on the treadmill and I was huffing and puffing after just a few minutes. It really made me think about just how much harder our bodies have to work when we are carrying an extra twenty pounds.
I also wore it while playing my Wii Fit and it definitely takes hula hooping to a whole new level!
My final exercise for the day was to go up and down the stairs fifteen times. I was covered in sweat by the time I reached number fifteen and felt as light as a feather when I finally took the vest off.
If you are looking for something to spice up your workouts, I definitely recommend a weighted walking vest.
Here are some of the features:
- Removable 1lb packs for weight adjustment from 1-20 lbs
- Distributes weight evenly around torso to help improve cardiovascular conditioning and strength during workout
- Comfortable durable padded nylon and breathable mesh with two adjustable clip belts
- Convenient accessory pocket holds MP3 player (not included)
- Reflective binding for improved visibility
You can get a Valeo 20-Pound Weighted Vest on Amazon (with free shipping!) or from your local sporting goods store.
So gang, how are you moving MORE today?