Attention kettlebell fans! Have you bought Lauren Brooks new DVD yet? This is one you definitely need to get for your home fitness library!
It offers 2 separate workouts, both of which are very challenging. Lauren and her training partner do all the exercises with you, and as you can see from the clip down below, they are getting great results!
Aside from the fabulous workouts this DVD offers, here are some other reasons why I love it:
- The exercise demonstration portion is excellent. I was having a hard time with proper form and ended up with very bruised forearms. (the kettlebell was banging against my arm during the exercises) Lauren addresses this common mistake and guides you through the correction. Thank you Lauren!
- Lauren goes through each move in detail, including the ones that don’t even use a kettlebell. I learned a better way to do mountain climbers that makes them slightly more bearable! She also gives options and encourages you to choose your own level.
- The DVD includes a joint mobility warm-up and 2 separate workouts. The fat-blaster workout is just 12 minutes long and Lauren emphasizes that everyone can make 12 minutes in their day for fitness.
Awesome advice! Too many of us are tied to the thought that we need an hour or else we cannot workout at all. This is not true! I can tell you that I was sweating and struggling during that 12 minute fat-blaster workout, wondering why the twelve minutes was taking so long!
- My favorite aspect of the DVD is the personal touch. Lauren addresses how concerned she was about getting her body back after pregnancy and a c-section. The personal comments, clips, and suggestions that Lauren adds throughout this video makes me feel as if she “gets it”. She struggles too, but she has found a great way to stay in shape and she is sharing it with me. With you. With us.
Lauren reaches out to us and encourages questions and comments. She provides her contact information and says she would love to hear from you and I believe she really means it!
Lauren is definitely the kind of personal trainer that I would hire. She is tough, but she genuinely cares about your fitness and success. Please visit Lauren’s website, On the Edge Fitness, to learn more about the services she offers and to get yourself a copy of her DVD. You will not be disappointed!
If you do not have a kettlebell yet, you can get one at Target and Amazon.
So, have you swung your ‘bell yet today?
Related articles by Zemanta
- How To Squeeze Fitness Into Your Busy Life