Are you ready to give your body the support it needs?
As an active and very busy person, you need to make sure you take care of yourself too!
I’ve always been one to over-analzye the ingredient list of various nutrition supplements and this is the first time I found a product line that meets ALL of my requirements. The ingredients in these products are real food, not over-processed junk fillers. They are made with the best quality ingredients and are non-GMO, gluten free, vegan friendly, and contain nothing artificial. That’s right…..NO ARTIFICIAL ingredients!
Sounds too good to be true, right? I thought so too! When I first heard about Life’s Abundance, I knew I had to find out more because it sounded like it was a perfect fit for me and my kids. I joined the focus group and got to hear all of the private product development details and see first-hand the extreme care that was being taken to source the highest quality ingredients to create these nutritional supplements.
As soon as I got the chance to try the products myself, I was SOLD.
The complete line is:
• Vegan (except fish oil)
• Gluten Free
• Soy Free
• Dairy Free
• Grain free
•No Added Sugar
• No Artificial Flavors
• No Artificial Preservatives
• No Artificial Colors
.. and most important – it all tastes delicious!
I immediately signed on to become a Life’s Abundance field representative because I knew I would be using these products daily in my house. Not only do I love the products, but my kids do as well. (they love the protein powder smoothies and greens blend! That is a major parenting win in my book!) I also am excited at being able to build my own business and help my training clients find high quality nutrition supplements at a very affordable price.
Here is the current list of products:
- Plant-Based Protein made from pea, chia, pumpkin, hemp, and quinoa powders. At only 100 calories, it contains 14 grams of high-quality protein in every serving
- Greens Blend made from raw and organic greens (wheat grass, spirulina, chlorella alfalfa, and barley grasses) and organic mushrooms. At only 25 calories per serving, this is an easy way to help you consume the recommended 5-9 servings of fruits and vegetables daily.
- Multivitamin containing all the nutrients you need, plus an additional spice blend “boost.”
- Antioxidant and Mineral Drink made with an organic coconut water base, aloe vera juice, and sea minerals. Ditch the Gatorade and use this instead!
- Probiotic for overall gut health, with a patented strain that is proven to aid in digestion.
- Omega-3 made from pharmaceutical-grade fish oil, which has consistently received top rating for quality, concentration, and purity.
I have tried a lot of protein powders on the market and this one is so smooth and creamy, it’s AMAZING. I made this Shamrock Shake and it was a huge hit with my kids!
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
1 scoop my fave vegan protein
1/2 cup baby spinach
Add ice and blend in the Vitamix!
If you would like to learn more about the products or the opportunity to be on my team,
I would love to hear from you!