We are midway through the summer and I realized that while I love my lifting programs, I need to step it up and do more fat loss workouts.
What are the best fat loss workouts?
- The ones you are actually going to do and
- Exercising self control in the kitchen!
Find a workout program that you love and be consistent. Eat smart and don’t undo all the hard work you put in at the gym.
Here are some of my favorite trainers and fat loss workouts:
1. Jillian Michaels. I loved her Shred program and now she has an app to keep your workouts fresh every single week. I haven’t tried the app yet, but I love her no frills method of workouts. Get meal plans, workouts and the support you need to get fit and strong with Jillian Michaels. Start your 7-Day Free Trial!
2. Jill Coleman (AKA: Jill Fit): A few years ago, I came across her website and it literally transformed my body. She got me hooked on sprint workouts. She has a new program out called Fast Physique , and I’m pretty sure you will love these workouts. This is a 9-week Total Body Change Blueprint – Build Muscle, Lose Inches And Look More Athletic. Bring a towel, you will be sweating!
I got the chance to meet her in person at a conference, and it was a total fan girl moment. 🙂
3. Jen Sinkler: A fellow trainer with a love of kettlebells! I also met her at the same event as Jill and she is so much fun. I will always hear her voice in my head when I am doing barbell snatches as she has a “unique” way of instructing. 🙂 She has a program called “Lift Weights Faster” which definitely is full of the fat loss workouts. You will get 300+ Circuit-training workouts that range from 5 minutes to 30.
Whether you are looking for an at home trainer or one for the gym, she has you covered. She even has a training program for runners. Her high intensity programs are amazing fat loss workouts and most of them include a meal plan as well. When it comes to fat loss, what you do in the kitchen is just, if not more, important so make sure you are making smart choices when it comes to your nutrition!
These are just a few of my favorite fat loss workouts, what are yours?