The next time you buy a magazine, book, or DVD that features a celebrity trainer, keep this article in mind.
The celebrity trainers are spilling the beans on how celebrities such as Britney Spears, Paris Hilton, Marcia Cross, and Beyonce manage to stay thin and it isn’t because they do yoga and go hiking.
They are doing some crazy things such as:
- eating only 2 hard boiled eggs all day long
- taking drugs such as Adderall (used to treat ADD) and Clenbuterol (used to treat respiratory problems in horses!)
- surviving for two weeks on the “master cleanse” –which involves consuming only water mixed with maple syrup, lemon juice and cayenne pepper.
- checking in a hospital so they can get an IV and avoid food entirely
- drinking laxative tea all day
- drinking massive amounts of coffee and just maybe eating a little bit of lettuce.
This is just sad and frustrating. These are role models for the next generation and instead of showing them a healthy lifestyle, they are being taught that a quick (and dangerous) fix is the way to go!
You won’t catch me doing any of the above, no matter how much weight it might help me lose.
It’s all about a healthy and FIT lifestyle around here.
Repeat after me: Eat less and move more.
That is all it takes.
Is it easy to do? No.
But can it be done? Yes!
So get moving gang and enjoy your energy! You are worth it!
photo credit: Phoney Nickle