Let’s do some WALL SQUATS!
No excuses gang, this one is really convenient!
Go find a solid wall in your house or job (or at the mall, if necessary!) and pretend there is a chair up against that wall. Now sit down in your pretend chair!
Check your form here:
- don’t let your knees extend past your toes.
- Keep your back pressed against the wall.
- Are you sitting down low? Can you inch down a little lower?!!
- Keep your abs drawn in toward your spine.
- Keep breathing!
- squeeze your gluteal muscles.
- Make ‘em work! We grew them, let’s work them!
Do at least 5 wall squats today for 30 seconds to one minute each. (depending on your level) The idea here is to challenge yourself, and potentially a family member! Do it together and see who can hold the position the longest.
Really, who needs a chair when we can use our own legs!
So tell me, how long did you last?